WUCF TV delivers creative solutions for your professional video production needs from broadcast to web. Our talented and award-winning production staff can assist with all aspects from initial concept to final delivery.
Commercials, infomercials, point of purchase videos, trade show display videos, educational/training media, lecture/conference recordings, sales and marketing videos, video new releases and media tours are just some of the projects that WUCF TV Production Services can do.
WUCF TV Production Services offers several studio options, ranging from base studio shell to multiple set piece options configurable for your production in addition to HD equipment packages including:
- Studio A - 46' x 28' with black curtain/cyc, green screen options, loading dock access and 48 dimmable circuit lighting board.
- Studio B - 20' x 18' insert stage with black/blue curtain, green screen and muslin background. Orlando day/night duratrans.
- 4 ft. x 4 ft. lighting grid (12' floor to grid)
- Production management office
- Make-up/dressing room and green room
- Multiple set options/configurations available
HD Control Room
- Panasonic Switcher
- Camera shading center with three camera control
- P2 Digital Recording Deck
- IFB/Production Communication
- 24 Channel Audio Mixer
- Multi-viewer monitor wall
High definition field packages can be customized to fit your production needs. Crewing options include producers, videographers, gaffers, audio engineers, grips and production coordinators. Our in-house packages include Panasonic HPX300 or Sony XDCam 390 camcorders, along with complete lighting and audio options.
From long form documentaries, infomercials, corporate video productions and commercial video editing, the WUCF TV Production Services staff will give your project the attention it deserves. Great service under your editorial control is the ultimate goal.
- Adobe Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud/Edit Suite
The WUCF TV Production Services caption staff are adept at providing captions that meet the new closed captioning quality standards set by the FCC.
Accuracy, synchroncity, completeness and placement are attributes that make up our non-real time closed captioning service that gives you a product that meets the requirements to be certified in compliance with the FCC caption quality rule.