Jump into Summer Reading with WUCF TV
Summer is the perfect time for kids to experience the world around them through reading! All summer long, WUCF TV and PBS KIDS are here to provide your family with fun, educational activities that explore reading, writing and language. Stop by each week to discover great programming, activities, special offers and other new and exciting ways to sneak some learning into summer fun!
Research shows that children who read build skills that support their academic and personal success. Here are our top tips to help you and your child explore reading all year round:
- Tip #1: Integrate reading adventures into your daily routine.
- Tip #2: Explore your local library.
- Tip #3: Bring learning tools with you on the road.
- Tip #4: Find educational activities you and your child can do together indoors and outdoors.
- Tip #5: Look for books and programs that feature your child’s favorite characters.
Libraries across Central Florida offer great summer reading programs designed to help kids advance their reading skills. Stop by today and find out about reading programs, book clubs and more.
Don’t know your local library? Find out about Summer Reading Programs by clicking on your county below:
- Brevard County - Summer Reading Program
- Flagler County – Summer Reading Program
- Lake County – Summer Reading Program
- Marion County – Summer Reading Program
- Orange County – Summer Reading Program
- Osceola County – Summer Reading Program
- Seminole County – Summer Reading Program
- Sumter County – Summer Reading Program
- Volusia County – Summer Reading Program